January 30, 2016 - Kiwanis Park - Lewiston, Idaho
- 10:00am Start Time
- Race Day registration will open at 8:45am,
registration closes at 9:50am
- Race will be chip timed
- Race is an out and back starting on the upper levee
above Kiwanis Park shelter. It will go north and then to the east,
following the levee path. About a half mile east of railroad bridge it will
turn around and return. During the return it will take the lower path
immediately after going under the blue bridge, proceed between the ponds and
finish near the shelter area.
- All proceeds go to support the LCSC Cross Country
- Five year age group awards (top 3).
- Overall Male and Female awards.
For more information contact Coach Collins at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-792-2308
Thank you to our Sponsors: